Foundation is a rock solid WordPress theme that has been created from the ground up to serve the needs of non-profits both large and small. For 2013, the theme has been completely updated and is even better than ever. Here’s what you get with Foundation:
- Responsive Design
- Adapts to fit smartphones, tablets, notebooks and desktops.
- Responsive video and images.
- Touch enabled slideshows.
- Easily add your own logo.
- Choose your own background.
- Easily use your colors with the theme customizer.
- Donation Tools
- Add an eye catching donation bar to your home page.
- Include donation widgets on your inside pages.
- Direct your donations to PayPal or a custom URL.
- Collect donations for as many projects as you’d like to.
- Raise money or collect anything and show your progress toward your goal.
- Social Media
- Add links to 18 social network sites.
- Connect visitors to your Facebook page with our Facebook widget.
- Show your latest tweets with our Twitter widget.
- Our staff section supports social networks for your staff members too.
- Create lists of your organizations sponsors.
- Easily display their logos, names and contact information.
- Use a sponsor widget to show them in your sidebars or on your homepage.
- Useful Widget Tools
- Call to action bar/widget.
- Mailchimp widget for newsletter sign up.
- Responsive video widget, recent post widget, and a featured page widget.
- Create lists of your organizations staff.
- Add an image and a bio about each one.
- Include contact information and links to social media profiles.
There’s more to Foundation like featured images, video, slideshows, lightbox galleries and even a press release section too.
Plus you get amazing support that you can count on.